Hello Andres,

I'm not sure I've seen these performance... If you have hard evidence,
please feel free to share it.

Man, are you intentionally trying to be hard to work with?

Sorry, I do not understand this remark.

You were refering to some latency measures in your answer, and I was just stating that I was interested in seeing these figures which were used to justify your choice to keep a shared writeback context.

I did not intend this wish to be an issue, I was expressing an interest.

To quote the email you responded to:

My current plan is to commit this with the current behaviour (as in this week[end]), and then do some actual benchmarking on this specific part. It's imo a relatively minor detail.

Good.

From the evidence in the thread, I would have given the per tablespace
context the preference, but this is just a personal opinion and I agree that it can work the other way around.

I look forward to see these benchmarks later on, when you have them.

So all is well, and hopefully will be even better later on.

--
Fabien.