On 16.03.2016 18:56, David Steele wrote:

This patch applies cleanly and is ready for review with no outstanding
issues that I can see.  Simon and Artur, you are both signed up as
reviewers.  Care to take a crack at it?

Thanks,

I have tested the patch once again and have looked the code. It looks good for me. I haven't any observation.

The patch does its function correctly. I have tested it with a plugin, which writes DDL queries to the WAL using a hook and replicates this queries at subscribers.

If Simon is not against, the patch can be marked as "Ready for Commiter".

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company