On 3/12/16 1:24 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

Great, thank you very much. I hope so this feature really useful. It
allow to simple export/import XML doc in different encodings, JSONs and
can be enhanced future via options. The nice feature  (but not for this
release) can be additional cast info for import -- like "COPY
table(jsonb_column) FROM stdin (FORMAT RAW, CAST json_2_jsonb). Because
there are the options, there are big space for other enhancing.

Andres Karlsson pointed out that this patch has two CF entries:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/223/
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/547/

I closed the one that was in the "needs review" (547) state and kept the one that is "ready for committer" (223).

--
-David
da...@pgmasters.net