On Mar 20, 2016 01:09, "Dmitrii Golub" <dmitrii.go...@gmail.com> wrote:

oleksandr.shul...@zalando.de>:

>> In fact, the 123-yyy.zzz domain is not valid either according to the RFC
(subdomain can't start with a digit), but since we already allow it, should
we not allow 123_yyy.zzz to be recognized as a Host?  Then why not
recognize aaa@123_yyy.zzz as an email address?

>> Another option is to prohibit underscore in recognized host names, but
this has more breakage potential IMO.

> Alex, actually subdomain can start with digit,

Not according to the RFC you have linked to.

> try it.

What do you mean? Try it with ts_debug()? I already did, you could see me
referring to this example above: 123-yyy.zzz

--
Alex