Hi,

I checked in PG 9.6 , if we create an aggregate function with saying - parallel=safe/restricted/unsafe and then take a pg_dumpall of the entire cluster , "parallel= " is missing from create aggregate syntax

Steps to reproduce -

.)connect to psql terminal and create an aggregate function

postgres=# CREATE AGGREGATE unsafe_sum100 (float8)
(
    stype = float8,
    sfunc = float8pl,
    mstype = float8,
    msfunc = float8pl,
    minvfunc = float8mi,
*parallel=safe*);
CREATE AGGREGATE

.)perform pg_dumpall against that cluster

.)check the content of create aggregate unsafe_sum100 in the file

"
-
-- Name: unsafe_sum100(double precision); Type: AGGREGATE; Schema: public; Owner: centos
--

CREATE AGGREGATE unsafe_sum100(double precision) (
    SFUNC = float8pl,

"

--
regards,tushar