Konstantin Knizhnik writes:

> Latest information from ISP RAS guys: them have made good progress
> since February: them have rewritten most of methods of Scan, Aggregate
> and Join to LLVM API.

Is their work available somewhere?  I'm experimenting in that area as
well, although I'm using libFirm instead of LLVM.  I wonder what their
motivation to rewrite backend code in LLVM IR was, since I am following
the approach of keeping the IR around when compiling the vanilla
postgres C code, possibly inlining it during JIT and then doing
optimizations on this IR.  That way the logic doesn't have to be
duplicated.

regrads
Andreas