В письме от 25 мая 2016 13:25:38 Вы написали:
> Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> > >This all should me moved behind "access method" abstraction...
> >
> > +1 relopt_kind should be moved in am, at least. Or removed.
>
> Hm, but we have tablespace options too, so I'm not sure that using AM as
> abstraction level is correct.
We will use am for all indexes, and keep all the rest in relopotion.c for
non-indexes. May be divided options catalog into sections one section for each
kind.

And as I also would like to use this code for dynamic attoptions later, I
would like to remove relopt_kind at all. Because it spoils live in that case.

--
Nikolay Shaplov
Russian Postgres Company