On 06/30/2016 03:13 AM, Yury Zhuravlev wrote:
Michael Paquier wrote:
You have not tested with macOS, and so did I.

Thanks! I fixed this typo. But for XCode I see more corrections. I will can fix it today or maybe tomorrow.

It would be nice to come as well with simpler steps than all this
mkdir build, etc stanza. Perhaps with a wrapper of some kind, in perl
that may be a good idea, though perl is not a hard requirement in
source tarballs, and on Windows/MSVC it is.

Only one extra phase (mkdir build). I think it's not so important. For windows and macosx I used cmake GUI it's so easy.

We need this to be scriptable, not using a GUI.

cheers

andrew