On 04/08/16 06:40, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was thinking that the syntax for quorum method would use '[ ... ]'
but it will be confused with '( ... )' priority method used.
001 patch adds 'Any N ( ... )' style syntax but I know that we still
might need to discuss about better syntax, discussion is very welcome.
Attached draft patch, please give me feedback.

I am +1 for using either "{}" or "[]" to define a quorum set, and -1
for the addition of a keyword in front of the integer defining for how
many nodes server need to wait for.

Thank you for reply.
"{}" or "[]" are not bad but because these are not intuitive, I
thought that it will be hard for uses to use different method for each
purpose.

I think the "any" keyword is more explicit and understandable, also closer to SQL. So I would be in favor of doing that.