On 20/08/16 16:01, Craig Ringer wrote:
On 5 June 2016 at 09:54, David G. Johnston <david.g.johns...@gmail.com
<mailto:david.g.johns...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Thursday, March 17, 2016, Craig Ringer <cr...@2ndquadrant.com
    <mailto:cr...@2ndquadrant.com>> wrote:

        The first patch was incorrectly created on top of failover slots
        not HEAD. Attached patch applies on HEAD.

    Lots of logical decoding work ongoing but this one shows as active
    in the September cf and the comments by Craig indicate potential
    relevance to 9.6.  Is this still live as-is or has it been subsumed
    by other threads?

Yes. Both those patches are still pending and should be considered for
commit in the next CF. (Of course, I think they should just be
committed, but I would, wouldn't I?)

I think the doc one should definitely go in and possibly be back-patched all the way to 9.4. I didn't look at the other one.