On 08/24/2016 12:20 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
On 2016-08-23 19:18:04 -0300, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 7:11 PM, Tomas Vondra
<tomas.von...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Could someone please explain how the unlogged tables are supposed to fix the
catalog bloat problem, as stated in the initial patch submission? We'd still
need to insert/delete the catalog rows when creating/dropping the temporary
tables, causing the bloat. Or is there something I'm missing?

Beats me.

Are you puzzled just like me, or are you puzzled why I'm puzzled?