Hi,

I just noticed a bug in adddepend:

The below commands will upgrade the foreign key style.  Shall I execute
them?

        DROP TRIGGER "RI_ConstraintTrigger_1105102" ON news_authors;
        DROP TRIGGER "RI_ConstraintTrigger_1105103" ON news_authors;
        DROP TRIGGER "RI_ConstraintTrigger_1105118" ON news_articles;

        ALTER TABLE news_articles ADD CONSTRAINT "<unnamed>" FOREIGN
KEY (author)
                 REFERENCES news_authors(id) MATCH SIMPLE ON UPDATE NO
ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION;

See how it's HTMLised the foreign key name?  I cannot find how $keyname in
the code is being html escaped.  Perhaps it's some weird taint mode thing?

Rod - you got any ideas?

Chris

http://archives.postgresql.org