On 05/09/16 21:58, Steve Singer wrote:
On 08/31/2016 04:51 PM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
Hi,

and one more version with bug fixes, improved code docs and couple
more tests, some general cleanup and also rebased on current master
for the start of CF.

To get the 'subscription' TAP tests to pass I need to set

export PGTZ=+02

Shouldn't the expected output be with reference to PST8PDT?

That would break it for other timezones, the expected output should be whatever will work for everybody. I think the connection just needs to set the timezone so that it's stable across environments.