On 09/25/2016 01:00 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
Attached patch fixes the problem, now we do perform full page writes
for bitmap pages.  Apart from that, I have rebased the patch based on
latest concurrent index patch [1].  I have updated the README as well
to reflect the WAL logging related information for different
operations.

With attached patch, all the review comments or issues found till now
are addressed.

I have been running various tests, and applications with this patch together with the CHI v8 patch [1].

As I havn't seen any failures and doesn't currently have additional feedback I'm moving this patch to "Ready for Committer" for their feedback.

If others have comments, move the patch status back in the CommitFest application, please.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAA4eK1%2BX%3D8sUd1UCZDZnE3D9CGi9kw%2Bkjxp2Tnw7SX5w8pLBNw%40mail.gmail.com

Best regards,
 Jesper