=?GB2312?B?ufkg08I=?= <guoyongxh...@icloud.com> writes:
> I have a postgresql infinite problem.
> when inserting data, a postgresql process involve to infinite loop and cpu
> usage is 100%. perf top show that LWacquirelock is most costful.
> Callstack is below.

Given that stack trace, I'd have to guess that this is caused by a
circular chain of right-links in a btree index.  How it got that
way is hard to say, but reindexing the index ought to fix it.

If you can show a recipe for producing an index that's broken
this way from a standing start, we'd be very interested.