On 10/12/16 2:58 AM, Ernst-Georg Schmid wrote:
Either of those would do, if you want to write change the executor.

I used the ExeceutorRun_hook and it seems to work. The drawback is,
that I have to provide my own implementation of ExecutePlan() which
could make it incompatible over versions of PostgreSQL. I don't know
how stable that function is over time.

There might be another possibility, which would be to use one of the earlier hooks to change the query destination, and to implement a custom receiver.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461