Marc G. Fournier wrote:
Justin put them up, but I believe that any bug reports for them should be
sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...

Yep, that's the first "Proof of Concept" build, and it *prominently* has a message at the start of the installation that says to email me with any problems about it.

I'm open to suggestions for making a more visible way for people to know how to contact us, if needed.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift