There is no declaration of charset in the main webpage. Something like

would be nice. What is worse is that there are several charsets used. In
the International part I have to set mozilla to use utf-8 for it to be
rendered correctly and in the Event part I have to tell mozilla to use
iso-8859-1. There is not one setting that can show the whole page.

There really should be only one charset on the page, and it should be
specified so that the browser can show it right and not have to guess.

--
/Dennis