Merlin Moncure wrote:
Justin Clift wrote:
<snip>

The timestamp of the file on the ftp server is 1/28/03. The timestamp of file I previously dl'd (which I collected from whatever link you posted on this list) is 2/3/03. However I downloaded the older version and they are the same (same number of bytes, at least).

That's cool, it's probably just that the timestamp wasn't correctly carried onto the FTP server.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Merlin