Neil Conway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 21:29, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Do you use --enable-depend when configuring?  I don't, so I know that
>> I take some risk of build errors when I do things wrong.

> Yeah, I did -- which I why when I reported it initially I assumed that a
> build problem wasn't the cause.

Hm.  One of the reasons I don't use --enable-depend is that I don't
trust it ;-) --- I prefer to do a make clean and rebuild after every
cvs update.

It's disturbing that we both saw similar failures, when there's no
obvious explanation for a build problem in the CVS logs.  I have a
sneaking feeling that we haven't seen the last of this issue.  But with
no ability to reproduce it, there's not much point in worrying now.