Hi Magnus,

On 11/7/16 2:07 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Michael Paquier
    Indeed, giving the attached for REL9_6_STABLE. You could as well have
    a test for pg_stat_tmp but honestly that's not worth it. One thing I
    have noticed is that the patch does not use _tarWriteDir() for
    pg_xlog. I think it should even if that's not addressing directly a
    bug...

Applied and backported, thanks. Backported to 9.4, as this is where that
exclusion code appeared.

I reviewed the three back-patches and they look sensible to me.

I did not backport the tests, as we don't have the $node stuff available
in 9.5 and earlier.

That's unfortunate but the changes are pretty straightforward and the testing is as good as it was before...

--
-David
da...@pgmasters.net