On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 10:12 PM, Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deola...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.harib...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Thanks for the patch. This shows a very good performance improvement.
>>

> Thank you. Can you please share the benchmark you ran, results and
> observations?

I just ran a performance test on my laptop with minimal configuration, it
didn't show much
improvement, currently I don't have access to a big machine to test the
performance.

> I started reviewing the patch, during this process and I ran the regression
>> test on the WARM patch. I observed a failure in create_index test.
>> This may be a bug in code or expected that needs to be corrected.
>>

> Can you please share the diff? I ran regression after applying patch on
> the current master and did not find any change? Does it happen consistently?

Yes, it is happening consistently. I ran the make installcheck. Attached
the regression.diffs file with the failed test.
I applied the previous warm patch on this commit -
e3e66d8a9813d22c2aa027d8f373a96d4d4c1b15

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia