Mark Kirkwood wrote:
Yeah, there seems to be a lot of these. Looking through them almost all concern the addition of piece of code to wrap putenv. e.g:
I made this small wrapper special for MSVC 2015 without Service Packs because postgres macross were in conflict with MS internal functions. After some time and some updates for MSVC Michael Paquier could not reproduce my problem but I keep this patch to avoid problems in the future. I can check old behavior again and revert all changes if needed and ofcourse I have plans to make separate patch for this changes.
Thanks!
--
Yury Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company