> Can you once test by just passing CURSOR_OPT_PARALLEL_OK in
> PrepareQuery() and run the tests by having forc_parallel_mode=regress?
> It seems to me that the code in the planner is changed for setting a
> parallelModeNeeded flag, so it might work as it is.

Do you mean running a "make installcheck" with "force_parallel_mode=regress" in
postgresql.conf? I did so with just CURSOR_OPT_PARALLEL_OK in PrepareQuery
(like the original commit 57a6a72b) and still got 3 failed tests, all with
CREATE TABLE .. AS EXECUTE .. . With my patch applied, all tests were
successful.