Hi,
I have this question. Looked for a help on http://dba.stackexchange.com/
No success.
Maybe you can answer?..
Thank you in advance

"FOREIGN_TABLE" created with postgres_fdw. LOCAL_TABLE is just a local
table...

Symptoms:

   1. I run in psql query SELECT * from FOREIGN_TABLE. No log generated
   2. I run in bash psql -c "SELECT * from LOCAL_TABLE". No log generated
   3. I run in bash psql -c "SELECT * from FOREIGN_TABLE". ::LOG: could not
   receive data from client: Connection reset by peer generated in postgres
   log

I can't set logging lower and yet this message distracts. Please share any
idea how to set up env to avoid generating this message?.. I feel I'm
missing something obvious, but can't see what.

PS. I tried running -f file instead of -c "SQL". Of course it did not
change a thing. And of course I tried putting \q to file with same result...