On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 10:19 PM, Catalin Iacob <iacobcata...@gmail.com>
wrote:
   On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki <
tsunakawa.ta...@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
 >> If you want to connect to a server where the transaction is read-only,
then shouldn't the connection parameter be something like
 >>"target_session_attrs=readonly"?  That represents exactly what the code
does.

 >FWIW I find this to be a reasonable compromise. To keep the analogy
 >with the current patch it would be more something like
"target_session_attrs=read_write|any".

I have taken this suggestion now renamed target_server_type to
target_session_attrs with possible 2 values "read-write", "any".
May be we could expand to "readonly" and "prefer-readonly" in next patch
proposal. Attaching the patch for same.
--
Thanks and Regards
Mithun C Y