Hi,

A mime-type of invalid/octet-stream? That's an, uh, odd choice.

Working on committing this (tomorrow morning, not tonight).  There's
some relatively minor things I want to change:

- I don't like the name XLogSetFlags() - it's completely unclear what
  that those flags refer to - it could just as well be replay
  related. XLogSetRecordFlags()?
- Similarly I don't like the name "progress LSN" much. What does
  "progress" really mean in that". Maybe "consistency LSN"?
- It's currently required to avoid triggering archive timeouts and
  checkpoints triggering each other, but I'm nervous marking all xlog
  switches as unimportant. I think it'd be better to only mark timeout
  triggered switches as such.

Otherwise this seems to look good.

Regards,

Andres