On 12/27/16 1:43 PM, David Fetter wrote:
So I'm a bit suspicious of this project in the first place, but it's
hard to discuss which hooks should be documented when you haven't
defined what you mean by documentation.
I haven't quite come up with that, but I'd pictured a part of the SGML
docs that goes over, at a minimum, what all the hooks are and what
they do, at least at the level of a sentence or paragraph's worth of
description.

AFAIK there's no way to get a list of hooks today, short of something like `git grep hook`. I think a simple list of what hooks we have, when they fire and where to find them in code would be sufficient.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)