On 12/30/2016 05:53 AM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
Hi,

I rebased this for the changes made to inheritance and merged in the
fixes that I previously sent separately.

I'm not sure if the following is expected or not

I have 1 publisher and 1 subscriber.
I then do pg_dump on my subscriber
./pg_dump -h localhost --port 5441 --include-subscriptions --no-create-subscription-slot test|./psql --port 5441 test_b

I now can't do a drop database test_b  , which is expected

but I can't drop the subscription either

test_b=# drop subscription mysub;
ERROR:  could not drop replication origin with OID 1, in use by PID 24996

 alter subscription mysub disable;
ALTER SUBSCRIPTION
drop subscription mysub;
ERROR:  could not drop replication origin with OID 1, in use by PID 24996

drop subscription mysub nodrop slot;

doesn't work either. If I first drop the working/active subscription on the original 'test' database it works but I can't seem to drop the subscription record on test_b