On 12/30/16 9:57 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
Additionally, people who are actually using these bits of the system are
almost certainly going to have to adjust things for the directory
change,

Some *xlog* functions are commonly used to measure replay lag.  That
usage would not be affected by the directory renaming.  Renaming those
functions would only serve to annoy users and have them delay their
upgrades.

Perhaps we should split the difference and do what we did for XML: provide a contrib module with alias functions using the old (xlog) names.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)