On 01/12/2017 07:48 AM, Jonathan Katz wrote:

On Jan 11, 2017, at 7:29 PM, Josh Berkus <j...@agliodbs.com> wrote:

It's been a long, fun ride, and I'm proud of the PostgreSQL we have
today: both the database, and the community.  Thank you for sharing it
with me.

Thank you for all of your contributions to the PostgreSQL community and paving
the way for many of the advocacy efforts that we can do today through your
leadership.  I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors!

Josh,

Thank you for all your service. May your new adventures be as fulfilling!

JD

                        +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.