> Idehira-san, this is a very intrusive patch... It really needs a specific
> reviewer to begin with, but really it would be nice if you could review
> someone
> else's patch, with a difficulty rather equivalent to what we have here.

Michael, thank you for taking a look at my patch and giving me an advice.
And sorry that I didn't follow a procedure of developing postgresql.
I think I should have sent a system design idea or small patch first and made
it bigger and bigger step by step
instead of dumping a huge patch suddenly.

Yeah, I'm going to reviewing hackers' patches.

> By the way, I have been able to crash your patch when running the regression
> tests:

Thank you for checking and I'm going to handle this.

Regards,
Ideriha Takeshi