Hannu Krosing wrote:

mlw kirjutas T, 01.04.2003 kell 15:29:

Hannu Krosing wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] kirjutas E, 31.03.2003 kell 19:52:

Actually, as far as I am aware, the header is for metadata, i.e. it is the
place to describe the data being returned.

Did you read the SOAP spec ?

yes

???

What you have come up with _is_not_ a SOAP v1.1 message at all. It does use some elements with similar names but from different namespace.

the SOAP Envelope, Header and Body elemants must be from namespace
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/

[snip]
Hmm, I read "SHOULD" and "MAY" in the spec, assuming that it was not "MUST" are you saying it is invalid if I do not use the SOAP URIs for the name spaces? If so, no big deal, I'll change them.

As for defining the namespaces, yea that's easy enough, just tack on an attribute.

I still don't see where putting the field definitions in the soap header is an invalid use of that space.

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [EMAIL PROTECTED])