On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Dilip Kumar <dilipbal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think maybe we should rename the functions to element_allocate,
>> element_free, and element_allocator_ctx, or something like that.  The
>> current names aren't capitalized consistently with other things in
>> this module, and putting the word "element" in there would make it
>> more clear what the purpose of this thing is.
>
> Fixed as per the suggestion

Eh, not really.  You changed the memory context to be called
element_allocator_ctx, rather than changing the args passed to the
element allocator to have that name, which is what I had in mind.

I did some assorted renaming and other cosmetic improvements and committed 0002.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company