On 2/1/17 10:39 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Many thanks to you for running the show.  I think it might be okay if
one consolidated mail is sent for all the patches that are marked
"Returned with Feedback" or "Rejected" or "Moved to next CF".  OTOH,
there is some value in sending a separate mail for each patch so that
people can argue on the decision by CFM for one particular patch, but
not sure if it worth.

People tend to look at emails they are directly on in CC, that's why I
prefer sending individual emails.

BTW, the app also sends email notifications to anyone named on a patch (or at least I got notifications). Having a human spend time doing that by hand seems pretty silly.

Since the app also knows about the email threads, presumably it could send notifications to relevant threads as well.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)