Andrew Sullivan writes:

> Is anyone interested in having pglog-rotator?

What would get me a whole lot more excited is if the server could write
directly to a file and do its own rotating (or at least reopening of
files).

Considering that your rotator is tailored to a rather specific setup, it
doesn't do anything better compared to established ones, it prevents the
use of pg_ctl, it's written in Perl, and it doesn't do anything for
Windows users, I think it's not suitable for a general audience.

--
Peter Eisentraut   [EMAIL PROTECTED]