On 2017-02-26 10:53, Erik Rijkers wrote:

Not yet perfect, but we're getting there...

Sorry, I made a mistake: I was running the newest patches on master but the older versions on replica (or more precise: I didn't properly shutdown the replica so the older version remained up and running during subsequent testing).

So my last email mentioning the 'DROP SUBSCRIPTION' hang error are hopefully wrong.

I'll get back when I've repeated these tests. This will take some hours (at least).

Sorry to cause you these palpitations, perhaps unnecessarily...

Erik Rijkers