On 03/04/2017 02:58 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
On 2017-03-01 22:19:30 -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
On 2017-03-02 04:36:23 +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
I've noticed two minor typos:

1) That is solved this by creating ...
   - extra "this"

2) Given this, routines like pfree their corresponding context ...
   - missing "find" or "determine"

Will fix.

And done.

I also see you've explicitly mentioned the callbacks were added
in 9.5. Doesn't that somewhat reintroduce the historical
account?

That section I just moved up, the version reference was there
before. I left it in, because it seemed new enough to still be
somewhat relevant; removed and added it, not sure what's better.

Left that in place for now.

Yeah. I haven't realized it was just moved a bit, and moreover it probably makes sense to have some comments regarding differences between current versions. So +1 to that.

regards