Amit, Michael,

* Amit Langote (langote_amit...@lab.ntt.co.jp) wrote:
> On 2017/03/09 11:51, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > OK, I am marking that as ready for committer.
>
> Thanks.

Thanks for this, I've pushed this now.  I do have a few notes about
changes that I made from your patch;

- Generally speaking, the user-facing functions come first in these .c
  files, with a prototype at the top for the static functions defined
  later on in the file.  I went ahead and did that for the functions you
  added too.

- I added more comments to the regression tests, in particular, we
  usually comment when tests are expected to fail.

- I added some additional regression tests to cover more cases,
  particularly ones for things that weren't being tested at all.

- Not the fault of your patch, but there were cases where elog() was
  being used when it really should have been ereport(), so I changed
  those cases to all be, hopefully, consistent throughout.

Thanks again!

Stephen