On 10.03.2017 04:00, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:25 PM, Artur Zakirov <a.zaki...@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
I think this is good fixes. I've checked them. And in my opinion they are
correct.

The code also is good.

Having something with conflicts is not nice, so attached is a rebased version.

Thank you!

I've rerun regression and TAP tests. They all passed.

Also maybe it will be good to fix comments.

In buf_internals.h:
#define BM_PERMANENT            (1U << 31)        /* permanent relation (not
                                                   * unlogged) */

And in FlushBuffer():
    /*
     * Force XLOG flush up to buffer's LSN.  This implements the basic WAL
     * rule that log updates must hit disk before any of the data-file changes
     * they describe do.
     *
     * However, this rule does not apply to unlogged relations, which will be
     * lost after a crash anyway.  Most unlogged relation pages do not bear

Because BM_PERMANENT is used for init forks of unlogged indexes now.

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company