Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net> writes:

> AFAIK travis-ci would require us to use github as our hoster for all those
> things, and embrace that workflow, they don't support anything else.
>
> There might be others that do, just not travis.

It merely requires the repository to exist on GitHub, and postgresql.git
is already mirrored to https://github.com/postgres/postgres.  If there
was a .travis.yml in the repo, people who fork it could easily enable
Travis-CI for their fork, even the official repo isn't hooked up.

- ilmari

--
- Twitter seems more influential [than blogs] in the 'gets reported in
  the mainstream press' sense at least.               - Matt McLeod