On 3/24/17 10:50 AM, David Steele wrote:
Hi Pritam,

On 3/17/17 5:41 PM, Pritam Baral wrote:

So sorry. I'm attaching the correct version of the original with this,
in case you want to test the limited implementation, because I still
have to go through Tom's list of suggestions.

BTW, the patch is for applying on top of REL9_6_2, and while I
suspect it may work on master too, I haven't tested it since the
original submission (Feb 23).

Also, I noticed that patch haven't regression tests.  Some mention of
this optimization in docs is also nice to have.  > > ------ >
Alexander Korotkov > Postgres Professional: http://www.postgrespro.com
> The Russian Postgres Company

This thread has been idle for a week.  Please respond and/or post a new
patch by 2017-03-28 00:00 AoE (UTC-12) or this submission will be marked
"Returned with Feedback".

This submission has been marked "Returned with Feedback". Please feel free to resubmit to a future commitfest.

Regards,
--
-David
da...@pgmasters.net