Hi Thomas,

On 3/28/17 1:41 AM, Rafia Sabih wrote:
On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Thomas Munro

I thought this last point about Windows might be fatal to my design,
but it seems that Windows since at least version 2000 has support for
Unixoid unlinkability via the special flag FILE_SHARE_DELETE.

<...>

Please find the attached file for the explain analyse output of these
queries on head as well as patch.
Would be working on analysing the performance of this patch on 300 scale factor.

I have marked this submission "Waiting for Author". A new patch is needed to address Andres' comments and you should have a look at Rafia's results.

Thanks,
--
-David
da...@pgmasters.net