On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Mike Palmiotto
<mike.palmio...@crunchydata.com> wrote:
> Attached you will find two patches, which were rebased on master as of
> 156d388 (applied with `git am --revert [patch file]`). The first gets
> rid of some pesky compiler warnings and the second implements the
> sepgsql handling of partitioned tables.

0001 has the problem that we have a firm rule against putting any
#includes whatsoever before "postgres.h".  This stdbool issue has come
up before, though, and I fear we're going to need to do something
about it.

0002 looks extremely straightforward, but I wonder if we could get one
of the people on this list who knows about sepgsql to have a look?
(Stephen Frost, Joe Conway, KaiGai Kohei...)

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company