peter.eisentr...@2ndquadrant.com>:

> like
> >>
> >> Attached patch does exactly that.
> >
> > And of course I forgot to update docs...
>
> Do we want not-refreshing to be the default behavior?

It is a different behavior from the initial proposal. However, we
fortunately have ALTER SUBSCRIPTION foo REFRESH PUBLICATION and can refresh
later. Also, if "refresh" is more popular than "skip", it is just a small
word in the command. That's the price we pay to avoid ambiguity that the
previous syntax had.At least I think Petr's proposal is less confusing than
mine (my proposal maintains current behavior but can cause some confusion).

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/