Bruce Momjian wrote:

I don't think an option to do such justification would be good unless we
can do it consistenly in the code, and there is enough demand.

It's no big additional effort to do this, and going back and forth is not a big problem. I wouldn't invent an option for that, just do it. Let's see what's happening. At least, there seems agreement on not using tabs but spaces.

Still, I'd like to have somebody having a look at my algorithm. It's the key component, which should be proven right theoretically.

Regards,
Andreas

http://archives.postgresql.org