Hi hackers,

I am trying to extend PostgreSQL by adding UDT and UDF for a custom use
case and I am using C language extensions to do that.

However, I have a requirement of reading a text file from one of the C
functions. The compiled *.so files are placed in the "pg_config
--pkglibdir" directory and tried copying my text files there but it didn't
work. I found that, when these shared libs are loaded they are run from a
different working directory. In this case, what is the best way to refer to
my text files from the C code other than giving the absolute path which can
change from system to system.

Thank you.
Supun