Hi,

While reading source codes I found the following comment in xlog.c.

/*
 * Have we passed our safe starting point? Note that minRecoveryPoint is
 * known to be incorrectly set if ControlFile->backupEndRequired, until
 * the XLOG_BACKUP_RECORD arrives to advise us of the correct
 * minRecoveryPoint. All we know prior to that is that we're not
 * consistent yet.
 */
if (!reachedConsistency && !ControlFile->backupEndRequired &&
    minRecoveryPoint <= lastReplayedEndRecPtr &&
    XLogRecPtrIsInvalid(ControlFile->backupStartPoint))

What does XLOG_BACKUP_RECORED means by? I could not find such XLOG info value.
Does it mean XLOG_BACKUP_END?

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada