Carlos Guzman Alvarez wrote:

Hello:

 >You must send either Flush or Sync after the Parse to force the backend
 >to emit its response to Parse.  The assumption is that in many cases
 >you'll be sending Parse as part of a batch of commands, and the backend
 >should batch its responses to minimize the number of network packets
 >sent.  So you have to tell it where the batch boundaries are --- thus,
 >Flush or Sync.  See the docs concerning the difference between the two.

I have the same problem some days ago with the implementation of the version 3.0 protocol in C# and now using Flush it's working quite well :)

Thanks Carlos.

Uhmmm, if you don't mind... are you implementing something like a data provider for Postgresql, or it is just an ad hoc program?

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

------
"My grandfather once told me that there are two
kinds of people: those
who work and those who take the credit. He told me
to try to be in the
- Indira Gandhi