On 2017-08-01 20:43, Robert Haas wrote:

In commit 054637d2e08cda6a096f48cc99696136a06f4ef5, I updated the
parallel query documentation to reflect recently-committed parallel

Barring objections, I'd like to commit this in the next couple of days

I think that in this bit:

     occurrence is frequent, considering increasing
     requests fewer workers.

'considering increasing'  should be
'consider increasing'